Friday, April 26, 2013

Last Work Day

Today is the last day at work for me. Its a very bittersweet situation. Our boss reformatted the whole call floor and I just sat in the meeting and listened. Part of me is terrified that there will not be a place for me when I come back. I am a plan for the future kind of gal and leaving with such unknown possibilities scares the living hell out of me.

So I cleaned my desk out and everything I have known for the past 8 years of my work life fit in two boxes. 2 BOXES!! to be packed away in storage. My favorite pen. My good luck charms. And my coffee mug! Its a huge reality check as far as how fast and in a blink of an eye everything you knew can change.

Today is a very short entry but I needed to share.

Stay warm, dry and happy
Love always
Whitney Hoku Germaine

No comments:

Post a Comment